Overheated pan on hob causes fire on Milton Keynes estate

At 11:36PM last night (19/03), a kitchen fire occurred in Loxbeare Drive, Furzton after a pan set alight due to overheating on a hob.

Two appliances and crews from West Ashland attended and made the scene safe.

The full extent of the damage caused to the building is yet to be revealed but there was light smoke-logging to the ground and first floors.

A woman was taken to the hospital by South Central Ambulance Service for precautionary checks. Her current condition remains unknown.